SAFETY IMPROVEMENTS & ADDITIONAL SPACE ADDED
Our Commitment to Your Safety – We are Upping Our Game Here!
Since our reopening, be assured that your health has been our main priority. As you know, high standards are part of our daily operations. We set the bar for what it means to be a clean club, and now we’re taking that to the next level. We are doing everything possible to ensure a safe environment for you upon your return including an expanded cleaning protocol, a new state of the art sanitizing system, extra space for physical distancing and revised procedures and facility upgrades. Over the past several months, with guidance from health officials, we’ve been working hard to redesign our environment and have invested in new resources to protect the health and safety of our community.
Expanded Workout & Equipment Spacing
Our top priority is to provide a comfortable and safe workout space. To that end, we added an additional 3,000 sq. ft. to our already ample layout; including a separate/larger space for some of our strength and cardio machines, as well as a larger area for Spin classes to be held. In addition we aso have a large, shaded and padded outdoor workout area for group classes (weather permitting). Adding these additional spaces has also allowed us to spread out some of the equipment that remains in the main gym to allow for better distancing, as well as separate rooms for members looking to work out more privately. The additional space ensures you should never find yourself too close for comfort at Eastpointe!
We have always been the cleanest club in the area, but have stepped up our cleaning and sanitation even further.
- Our new Viking Pure Solutions Generator and sanitizing system includes an electrostatic sprayer and solutions that have a 30 second kill time for coronavirus. But the best part is that they do not contain harmful chemicals and can be used frequently without residue. We are very excited about this new investment in our member and employee safety. To read more about it please visit VikingPure.com
- Meticulous cleaning protocols that exceed the industry guidelines: Any surface you touch will have been disinfected within the past three hours.
- We have upgraded our oversized heating/air conditioning systems with Merv-13 filters and iWave Ionizing air purifiers for the best possible air circulation and filtration throughout the club.
- Sanitizing stations: We’ve added 7+ hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipe stations to our existing set up
- Hands-free amenities: We’ve upgraded amenities to create a contactless experience when possible.
The Community Code (Strength in Numbers – We’ll need your help!)
We also put together a Community Code to share with our members which explains your part in the process. Our Community Code, in combination with the new procedures and facility updates, will help to put you at ease when returning to your workouts. Click here for the full Community Code.