The New Season Brings Healthy Changes!
Eastpointe Health & Fitness’ Fall Session of Real Results is Scheduled to Begin on September 28th
On September 28th, a group of members will begin a journey toward health by joining Eastpointe Health & Fitness’ All-Inclusive Health Program. Will you be one of them?
The Real Results Program runs for eight (8) weeks: from September 28th through November 23rd. Sign ups are in progress now and space is limited. If you are contemplating a change – schedule some time with Kim or Paul to discuss the benefits of the program and how it can help you to get there.
The program’s track record has shown that it does work. First started in 2005, the program is run three times throughout the year and focuses not only on weight loss but on improving overall health through balanced nutrition and exercise. As a result of this approach, participants see a reduction in other health indicators such as body measurements and body fat. The average weight loss over the 8-week period is 12 lbs for each person successfully completing the program. Since the program’s inception over 250 participants have taken the journey. Many of these members have gone on to maintain their results, some even join subsequent programs to continue their momentum.
The Real Results program includes everything an individual needs to successfully lose weight including:
• A Fitness Consulation & Health Assessment
• Goal Setting
• A Personal Nutrition Plan & Ongoing Support
• Training on a Basic Workout Program
• Weekly Meetings & Weigh-ins
• Weekly Group Workout Classes
• Weekly Nutrition & Fitness lectures
• On-Line Tracking Tools
• Chiropractic Exam by Board Certified Doctor
• Prizes for Reaching Goals
For even better results, we are also offering a Customized/Training Inclusive Real Results upgrade. This includes:
• A Customized Program Design with instruction throughout the 8 weeks
• 8 weekly Semi-private training sessions
• And Unlimited in-gym coaching
Want more information? Schedule your free consultation today or visit our Real Results page for details and to submit your questions.